Our Core Values
- Praise and Worship – We believe in celebrating the worth and work of God in fresh and meaningful ways. We strive for a balance of mind and emotion in worship using a blend of contemporary and traditional forms.
- Bible Centered Preaching and Teaching – We believe the Bible is God’s Word for all times. It must be heard through clear exposition and relevant application. In teaching for life change we depend on the power of God to change lives.
- Prayer – We believe that prayer is vital to a growing relationship with God. In all our planning and ministry pursuits we rely on prayer that God may be glorified.
- Biblical Community – We believe that God wants His family to enjoy loving relationships marked by genuine caring and sharing. Small groups are one effective means of building such relationships and stimulating spiritual growth.
- Worldwide Mission – We believe that God loves lost people and wants us to share the good news of salvation in Jesus Christ. Our mission is to show and tell of God’s love in gracious ways at home, in our community and around the world. Giving and going are necessary to fulfilling our mission.
- Excellence – We believe that a God of excellence deserves our very best. In all we do, we seek to maintain a high standard for His glory.
- Teamwork – We believe that working together in unity, using our diversity of gifts, enables all of God’s people to joyfully contribute to the ministry and accomplish great things for His glory.
- Innovation – We believe that growth requires change. As growing followers of Jesus Christ we want to be flexible and creative, responding to changing conditions with new forms and methods necessary to maintain ministry effectiveness.